I have been wanting to be more healthy these past couple of months. I have been trying to set up some sort of work out routine but the problem was that there was no consistency within my own work schedule and it was difficult for me to follow through at times. I also have been having a hard time to spend time with God. My spiritual life is just not kicking well and I realize that if I am wanting to become healthy physically, why not spiritually as well?
Yesterday I came up with a plan. If I wake up at 7am everyday, I do my workout first thing, then I have breakfast along with doing devotions and having time of prayer and being with God. That would be great to start the day! I now have a consistent work schedule of 10-6 so that makes things all better. I then would head out for a walk in the evening for about an hour if possible. Saturday and Sunday’s would be my “rest” days but I would walk at least an hour on one or both of those days.
I thought that this plan would be great and hope to see results! But the problem that I have is commitment and accountability. I figure I would do a blog each day to express my feelings and track my progress. I would like to post more videos than messages but whatever happens, happens!
Each week I will post my weight and measurements. Every two weeks I will be posting pictures of myself to see the changes.
My goal at the end of this is to be at a size 12. Right now I believe I am at a size 20 but I do fit size 18 but its tight! My first goal to loose weight is 50 lbs and after that, I’ll see how much more to loose at a healthy rate. In total I would love to loose 100 lbs but I need for that to be at a healthy state.
So, here begins my journey.
Weight: 254 lbs
Measurements
Arms: 15
Bust 45.5
Waist: 43.5
Hips: 52
Thighs: 30
BMI: 36.4 (Obesity) http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/obesity/BMI/bmicalc.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment